Your picture has to be in gif, or jpg format. I took a screen shot in PWI and it was a bmp image. I found the file on my computer and used copy and "save as"... xxxx.jpg to get into the correct format.
Save it in a place you can find it easily like your desktop, or My Documents. Once you have the file in the correct format, open a new brower window, and go to Lunapic.com (its a free service).
1. click browse near the upload now button.
2. find your picture.
3. click upload now.
4. click save picture to account below the picture.
5. Make an account when prompted to do so.
6. Now you should see your picture. If not, go to file>lunapic account.
7. Look for picture you want to post and click code.
8. Highlight the code for Direct Image URL.
9. Paste it in the box that says "Custom Avatar".
10. click the "preview my sig" button at the bottom to see your results.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum